Ways to Volunteer to Make Congress Work
- Volunteer. Sign up using this form to volunteer with our team.
- Sign the Petition. We need approximately 5100 signatures to get on the ballot. Sign the petition here.
- Post a Yard Sign. Submit your address here to get a yard sign dropped off.
- Your Vote Matters. Make sure everyone you know is registered to vote. Visit this page to learn how to register to vote.
- Connect with Us. Follow Amber on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to be a part of the journey. We need your help to spread the word about Amber’s candidacy!
- Talk to the News. Contact the editor of your local newspaper, president of organizations you are involved in, favorite blogger or YouTuber, or anyone else you believe should be informed about why you support Amber’s candidacy.
- Get Social. Tweet, text, post a status, or just call a friend. Let’s get the word out and remember to use the hashtag #Ivey2020.
- Donate to Amber’s campaign. Support from you is very important no matter how big or small. Without the political engines that come with being in a major party I rely on your help to get me across the finish line. Help us make Congress work by donating here or shopping for campaign merchandise here.
How Can We Work Together to Make Congress Work for the People and for the Future?
Get Amber on the Ballot
Amber is running as an independent candidate and needs your signature to get on the ballot. Once COVID-19 stay in place orders are removed, our team is ready to collect 5100 signatures to get her on the ballot for the upcoming November election.
If you want to collect signatures, you can print out this form and we can pick it up from you or you can drop it off at our next Future of Maryland’s 7th District event. See the events page here! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.