Hello family and trusted friends!!!
My name is Amber Ivey. After years of working with Republicans and Democrats to make government work better for people across America, I’m exploring serving my country by running for elected office.
Too many people are looking to the past. If we want to be great, we have to look to the future and prepare our communities to thrive in Future America.
Our country is progressively becoming more minority and more technology and data-driven. Although these are positive things, we aren’t ready for this future.
- With the introduction of technology and data, we are in an economy that is changing faster than we can keep up with. As a result, the skills one needs to be successful in this economy are changing rapidly. Our current infrastructure and institutions are not prepared to ensure people are ready to compete in this new economy. We have to focus on ensuring that we have the right skills to thrive in a technology and data-driven America.
- Currently, minorities are at the bottom of almost every statistic from unemployment to infant mortality rates. It is predicted that as soon as 2040, minorities will be the majority in America. Current majority-minority cities are not where they should be and we have to make this a priority as the demographics of this country change. We have to focus on ensuring that we thrive in a Future Majority America.
Too many people are looking to the past and if we want to be great, we have to look to the future and prepare our communities to succeed in Future America.
The division in our country cannot continue. We have to work together or we all lose.
As a person who has worked with elected and appointed officials from both parties, I am committed to focusing on common ground. As a daughter, niece, sister, and cousin of veterans I understand the importance of putting mission and America first over all of our differences.
I believe I have what it takes to prepare the country for a future that has a new majority and that is tech and data-enhanced. If you would like to support me during my exploration you can do so in three ways:
1) Donate your Time – In order to get ready, I will need you to commit to volunteering on the campaign or recruiting like-minded folks as volunteers.
2) Donate your Talents – I will need a team of leaders to help run this campaign. The first two things I need are a lawyer and a finance professional with experience running campaigns. Email info@Ivey2020.com if you are interested.
3) Donate your Treasures – In order to run a campaign I will need to raise money and lots of it. I am asking my family and friends for a donation of $20.20 a month for the duration of the campaign or to commit to a one-time donation of $202.00.
Copyright Ivey 2020 – All rights reserved