- Be 1 out of 5,100. If you want to sign the petition to get Amber Ivey on the ballot in November, you can print it out here and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can collect it from you once COVID-19 has subsided. Get your friends and family in on it too! (Note: We are currently assessing our ability to complete petitions online.)
- Yell from the Yard. Commit to connecting with your families and neighbors (virtually) and telling them why you support getting Amber on the ballot in November. If you want a yard sign, you can email us at email@example.com to get one following the lift of the stay in place order.
- Your Vote Matters. Make sure everyone you know is registered to vote. Visit this page to learn how to register to vote.
- Connect with Us. Follow Amber on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to be a part of the journey. We need your help to spread the word about Amber’s candidacy!
- Talk to the News. Contact the editor of your local newspaper, president of organizations you are involved in, favorite blogger or YouTuber, or anyone else you believe should be informed about why you support Amber’s candidacy.
- Donate to Amber’s campaign. Support from you is very important no matter how big or small. Without the political engines that come with being in a major party I rely on your help to get me across the finish line. Help us make Congress work by donating here.
- Get Social. Tweet, text, post a status, or just call a friend. Let’s get the word out and remember to use the hashtag #Ivey2020.
- Volunteer. Sign up using the form here to volunteer with our team.
We are hoping you help us ensure that Congress Works Again!